Thursday, January 17, 2008

Star Gazing


One of Utah's finest festivals starts today! Sundance!!! What makes it so great? All of the many celebs that decide to visit the small ski town for my entertainment.


Since I am not a seasoned Stargazer, I have been absorbing any info I can get off of the net. In all my research, I came across an amazing little tool called ChaCha. You can text chacha(242242) any question and they will reply with the answer.


For example:

TEXT- I am at the corner of South Temple and State st in SLC, UT. Where is the closest Starbucks.


REPLY- Starbucks .26 miles, 75 SW Temple



But you can ask them any question. Apparently they are debuting this service at Sundance and will have about 20 people walking around Park City gathering info. So I will be using this service tomorrow when I want to know where SJP is hanging out, or whether or not to go eat at a certain restaurant. YAY!!


Wish me luck!

No comments: