Saturday, March 7, 2009

Going..Going...Gone!

I just read the book Fit for Life which was recommended by a friend of mine, and I am so glad I did! It speaks about properly combining your food to ease your digestive system.

In a nutshell: Digestion takes more energy then almost anything we do on a daily basis, especially if you are eating an acidic food and an alkaline food, which causes the food to neutralize in your stomach. Therefore, this food is sitting for hours and hours fermenting and creating gas and indigestion. If we eat foods that chemically mesh well together, we are freeing up extra energy. This precious energy can either be used to burn off excess fat and clean out all the toxicity we have stored up in our system!

I have been doing this for a week now and I feel tremendously energetic and I have already lost 4 pounds! YAY!

I challenge everyone to try it for 1 week and let me know how you feel. Enjoy!


No comments: