Saturday, April 24, 2010

Product Review: Jillian Michaels 14 Day Cleanse & Burn



I received this product from the Easter Bunny this year. I wasn't trying to achieve weight loss when I used this product, I was simply trying to manage my bloating.

After the first two or three days, I felt significantly lighter. My clothes fit a little loser around my midsection which is always a plus. I didn't experience any of the effects that normal detox programs cause. I wasn't running to the bathroom, or starving myself. I just had to take two capsules with 8 oz of water twice per day. Simple.

The section half of the system is taking a pro biotic and fat burner. Most fat burners give you the jitters, but this didn't do a thing to me. SIDE NOTE: I drink a lot of caffeine, so for someone who never ingests it, you might feel something.

After the two weeks, I had dropped 4 lbs. Whether or not this is water weight, I don't know. I would recommend this to someone who is looking to manage the bloat and possibly improve their digestive system. I assume those who stay away from sugar, caffeine, processed foods, a lot of meat products and dairy would have significant changes. But I decided to just eat and exercise normally while taking the supplement.

Grade: A

No comments: