Thursday, May 21, 2009

Addicted.... to what?!?

So, I have a new addiction in addition to my Starbucks addiction. You will never guess.....wait for it.... wait for it...... EXERCISE! It is all I think about.

One of the best decisions I made was hiring a personal trianer. Thanks to Mike (trainer) I am in the best shape of my life thus far. I took a kickboxing class last night AFTER I had already worked out on my own for 45 min and I felt amazing! I wasnt too winded, I was able to push it hard, and I felt so good when a big muscular dude had to leave the class because it was too hard, yet I kept punching. YAY!


I think I am addicted now because I am starting to see results. I have had people notice that I look thinner, and today I looked in the mirror and saw my cheek bones! Those havent popped out in years. I feel energized and ready to take on the world. I can only imagine what I will feel like 50 pounds lighter!

No comments: